Charlotte’s WSOCTV seeks out the expertise of attorney Tony Scheer, regarding a recent local case.
14:25 11 Apr 18
Eben, Janel, and the 2 Receptionist as well as Linda....You couldn't ask for a better team to have on your side...They make you feel like family.... When your going through something it makes you feel good to know that your legal team is on your side, and not just a client .. Words cant even explain the love shown through this wonderful team....I RATE THEM WITH 10 **********"S ...
02:24 17 Dec 13
I dont think there is a word to describe this law firm ( Janeen, Mariana) Words can;t describe it you guys are just awesome.... i have a deportation case and after approval of my i130 it was denied again and these ladies won the appeal for me after 13 years they did in less than 1 year... Thank you GOD BLESS RICHLY.....
05:49 17 Dec 15
Reg Hamel and Tania are hard working, thorough and tenacious. A great legal team to have on your side.
17:54 23 Jul 18
Mr. Rawls handled my case with complete class and professionalism. He always told the truth and never gave empty promises. Throughout the year and a half long process, Eben was right by my side with not only legal counsel, but also support. He genuinely cared about the outcome and how it would affect my life. Eben Rawls gets results in a professional, honest way. If you are considering going with Eben and his team, your decision should be a no-brainer!
01:31 17 Aug 18
Mr. Rawls did an amazing job on a case for my family. He truly cares about the well being of his clients and does his best to make the situation go in the desired direction. Would 10/10 recommend this law firm and Mr. Rawls.
- White Collar Crimes vs Blue Collar Crimes in America
- Five Tactics Used to Compel Criminal Confessions
- How Criminal Defense Attorneys Minimize Pretrial Publicity
- CDL DWI Charges Have Serious Consequences in North Carolina
- Connivance in Alienation of Affections Claims
- The Whistleblower Protection Act and Protected Complaints
- Will Contributory Negligence Hurt My Personal Injury Case?
- Arrested for DWI or DUI? Why it is Worth Fighting
- 2018 Formal Ethics Opinion 1
- The Difference Between Federal and State Criminal Defense